We may make changes to these Terms from time to time. It is your responsibility to review these Terms frequently and to remain informed of any changes to them. You agree that your continued use of the Site after any such changes have been published to the Site shall constitute your acceptance of the Terms as revised.
Special terms may apply to some services and activities offered on the Site. These terms are posted in connection with the applicable service. Any such terms are in addition to these Terms, and in the event of a conflict, prevail over these Terms.
(2) LICENSE TO USE THE SITE
Subject to these Terms, we grant to you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Site for your personal use and not for resale or further distribution. Your right to use the Site is limited by the terms set forth in these Terms.
Except for your pre-existing rights and this license granted to you, we and our licensors retain all right, title and interest in and to the Site, including all related intellectual property rights. The Site is protected by applicable intellectual property laws, including United States copyright law and international treaties.
Except as otherwise explicitly provided in these Terms or as may be expressly permitted by applicable law, you will not, and will not permit or authorize third parties to: (a) reproduce, modify, translate, enhance, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or create derivative works of the Site; (b) rent, lease or sublicense access to the Site; nor (c) circumvent or disable any security or technological features or measures of the Site.
(3) ACCESS TO THE SITE; MODIFICATIONS TO THE SITE
We do not provide you with the equipment to access the Site. You are responsible for all fees charged by third parties to access the Site (e.g., charges by internet service providers).
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or a part of the Site without notice. We will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
We also reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post, or remove any posting (including private messages) by you, and to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to the Site at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
(4) SITE RESTRICTIONS
You must comply with all applicable laws when using the Site. Except as may be expressly permitted by applicable law or authorized by us in writing, you will not, and will not permit anyone else to: (a) store, copy, modify, distribute, or resell any of the information; audio, visual, and audiovisual works; or other content made available on the Site (“Site Content”) or compile or collect any Site Content as part of a database or other work; (b) use any automated tool (e.g., robots, spiders) to use the Site or store, copy, modify, distribute, or resell any Site Content; (c) rent, lease, or sublicense your access to the Site to another person; (d) use the Site or Site Content for any purpose except for your own personal use; (e) circumvent or disable any digital rights management, usage rules, or other security features of the Site; (f) use the Site in a manner that threatens the integrity, performance, or availability of the Site; or (g) remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notices (including copyright notices) on any portion of the Site or Site Content.
(6) LINKING TO THIS SITE
If you link to this Site, you are permitted to link only to the home page at cleanenergyexperts.com. Deep linking to internal parts of this Site, framing of this Site as part of other Web sites, and in-line linking or any other manner of incorporating parts of this Site as part of another Web site is not permitted without our prior written consent.
(7) LINKS AND THIRD PARTY CONTENT
The Site may contain links to third party products, services, and Web sites. We exercise no control over the third party products, services, and Web sites and we are not responsible for their performance, do not endorse them, and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, or other materials available through the third party products, services, and Web sites. We are not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused to you by your use of or reliance on any goods or services available through the third party products, services, and Web sites.
(8) RESTRICTED AREAS OF THE SITE
Certain areas of the Site may be password restricted to registered users (“Password-Protected Areas“). If you have registered as an authorized user to gain access to these Password-Protected Areas, you agree that you are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and agree to notify us if the password is lost, stolen, disclosed to an unauthorized third party, or otherwise may have been compromised. You agree that you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account, whether or not you are the individual who undertakes such activities. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security in relation to your password or the Site that is known to you.
Users of the Site may have the opportunity to post information to the Site, including reviews, comments, and other information and materials. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information that constitutes part of the content expressed or made available by third parties on the Site are those of the respective authors or producers and not of us or our sponsors or their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, or representatives. We do not control the content posted by third parties via the Site and do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. You understand that by using the Site, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Under no circumstances will we, our sponsors or their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, or representatives be held liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the information, opinion, advice, or other content available.
You agree that we are free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques or any other material contained in any communication you may send or provide to us (each, a “Submission”), including, without limitation, responses to questionnaires or through postings to the Site without further compensation, acknowledgement, or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and creating, modifying or improving the Site and our products and services.
Furthermore, by posting any Submission on the Site, submitting information to us, or in responding to questionnaires or other means for providing Submissions to us, you grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, royalty-free, irrevocable, sublicenseable, worldwide license and right to display, use, perform, reproduce, modify, distribute and create derivative works of the Submission or information submitted in any media, software, or technology of any kind now existing or developed in the future.
BY POSTING OR PROVIDING ANY SUBMISSION OR OTHER INFORMATION, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT PUBLIC POSTING AND USE OF YOUR SUBMISSION OR INFORMATION BY US WILL NOT INFRINGE ON OR VIOLATE THE RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTY.
(10) USE POLICIES
You are solely responsible for any content and other material that you submit, publish or display on the Site or transmit to other members and/or other users of the Site.
You will not use the Site to: (a) upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any Submission that contains unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (b) harm us or third parties in any way; (c) impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (d) upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any Submission that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); (e) upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Submission that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other right of any party; (f) upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other forms of solicitation; (g) upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (h) interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site; (i) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation; (j) “stalk” or otherwise harass another; or (k) collect or store personal data about other users.
We may provide you with a mechanism to provide feedback, suggestions, and ideas, if you choose, about the Site (“Feedback“). You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, use the Feedback you provide to us in any way, including in future modifications to the Site. You hereby grant to us and our assigns a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, irrevocable, royalty free license to use, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, and display the Feedback in any manner any for any purpose.
(12) INFORMATIONAL DISCLAIMERS RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE
Please note that some of the services provided on the Site are designed to provide consumers an opportunity to request information regarding certain products and services, including without limitation, solar energy. As a result, please note the following:
- The Site is a lead generation service that matches requests from potential customers with service providers that offer products or services that may be able to meet such potential customers request. We are not involved in the actual transaction between potential customers and service providers. Consequently, we cannot ensure that a transaction will occur. Further, if a transaction does occur between a potential customer who submits their information and a service provider with whom we work, we have no control over the quality, safety or legality of the item or service sold. If we are unable to match your request to businesses within our network, we retain the right to match you to businesses outside our network through our approved partners.
- The information furnished on the Site and any interactive responses are not intended to be professional advice and are not intended to replace personal consultation with a qualified home improvement service provider, solar energy specialist or other service professional. You must always seek the advice of a qualified professional for questions related to implementing and/or using energy-related products in your home. You should never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking professional advice related to your home or the implementing and/or using energy-related products in your home because of something you have read on this site. The application of information on this Site may not be applicable to your specific circumstances.
- It is your responsibility to always confirm applicable licensing requirements with each service provider you talk to and the applicable state and local licensing authorities.
- While information on the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, neither we nor the content providers warrant the accuracy of product content, or other data of any nature contained on this website. Neither we nor the content providers guarantee that the content on this Site covers all possible uses, directions, precautions, or adverse effects that may be associated with any energy-related product.
- From time to time, we may offer visitors to this Site offers from third party marketing partners as a courtesy. Other than providing this third party offers to you, we are not associated with these third parties. Furthermore, we do not have control over the quality, safety or legality of the item or service sold via these third party offers and the inclusion of any third party offer does not imply endorsement by us. We disclaim all liability resulting from your submission of information via any third party offer provided on this Site.
- YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE SERVICE AND YOUR INTERACTIONS AND DEALINGS WITH ANY SERVICE PROVIDERS, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT AVAILABLE ON AND THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT UNINTERRUPTED USE OR OPERATION OF THE SERVICE OR YOUR ACCESS TO ANY CONTENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SERVICE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING SUNRUN THAT IS NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY PROHIBIT A DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION. WITHOUT LIMITING THIS SECTION, WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED OR REFERENCED ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY DATA. TECHNOLOGY CHANGES FREQUENTLY AND THEREFORE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SERVICE MAY BE OUTDATED, INCOMPLETE OR INCORRECT. WE DO NOT ASSUME ANY RISK WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE DATA CONTAINED ON OR RESULTING FROM THE SITE OR YOUR REQUEST FOR SERVICE PROVIDER QUOTES.
(13) USERS UNDER AGE 13
It is our policy that visitors to the Site who are under the age of 13 should not post or provide information on the Site without the consent of their parents. The Child Online Privacy and Protection Act (COPPA) regulates online collection of information from persons under the age of 13. It is our policy to refrain from knowingly collecting or maintaining personal information relating to any person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not supply any personal information through the site. If you are under the age of 18 and have already provided personal information through the site, please have your parent or guardian contact us immediately, so that we can remove such information from our files. You may contact us at the address below.
We use reasonable security measures that are designed to protect personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please note, however, that no data security measures can be guaranteed to be completely effective. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any personal information or other information. You transmit personal information to us at your own risk.
(15) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
NEITHER THE OWNERS OF THE SITE NOR ITS SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE OR ANY SUPPLIER OR LICENSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THESE DAMAGES), ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.THE MAXIMUM TOTAL LIABILITY OF THE OWNERS OF THE SITE AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS UNDER THESE TERMS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, IS $100. EACH PROVISION OF THESE TERMS THAT PROVIDES FOR A LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IS TO ALLOCATE THE RISKS UNDER THESE TERMS BETWEEN THE PARTIES. THIS ALLOCATION IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES. EACH OF THESE PROVISIONS IS SEVERABLE AND INDEPENDENT OF ALL OTHER PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this Site, its affiliates, its officers, directors, agents and employees against any asserted claims or suits made by any third party or any regulatory action brought by any entity, for any and all damages, losses, judgments, suits, claims or liabilities (including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees) arising from or relating to: (i) any actual or alleged breach of these terms by you and (ii) any content, data or material that you submit, post or otherwise provide to the owners of this Site.
(17) CHOICE OF LAW & LEGAL FORUM
You agree that agree that any dispute or claim arising out of your use of the Site, including any dispute or claim as to the application, enforceability, scope, or interpretation of this agreement to arbitrate, shall be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to this agreement.
Arbitration shall be administered by the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. (“JAMS”), pursuant to the JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules & Procedures effective July 1, 2014, and conducted by a single, neutral arbitrator. Arbitration shall take place by phone, unless an in-person hearing is requested by either party. In that case, the hearing shall take place in the county where you reside. To the extent this agreement to arbitrate conflicts with the JAMS Policy on Consumer Arbitrations Pursuant to Pre-Dispute Clauses Minimum Standards of Procedural Fairness (the “Minimum Standards“), the Minimum Standards in that regard will apply.
Disputes may also be referred to another arbitration organization if you and the Company agree in writing, or to an arbitrator appointed pursuant to Section 5 of the Federal Arbitration Act.
To start an arbitration proceeding, you must execute and serve a Demand for Arbitration on the Company by mailing it to insert address pursuant to the JAMS instructions. The Company will bear the cost of your initial filing fee.
We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated, or representative action. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, we each waive any right to a jury trial. We also both agree that you or we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
(19) ENTIRE AGREEMENT
(20) UPDATES TO THESE TERMS
We may occasionally update the Site and these Terms. When we do, we will revise the “last updated” date on these Terms. You should check this Site and these Terms frequently to see recent changes. The then-current version of these Terms will supersede all earlier versions.
(21) CONTACTING US
If you have any questions or concerns about the Site or these Terms, you may contact us at [email protected]
Last Updated February 09, 2017